started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, September 25, 2006

Jologs.

[Mood] ;P (Early morning blogging, well, early na ito for me)

I recently switched-on to blogger beta for convenience since I could use mg google account to sign in. Anyway, features seem the same, although layout has changed abit, aside from that, I feel the new system is snappier, and the blog publishing is really faster.

Last time, I posted about how I was into the "Greatest Day" song by Kitchie and Barbie. Alds was calling me jologs because of that. Pero jologs din siya kasi he watches Pinoy Dream Academy, including the uplate series. hehehe. Anyway, speaking of jologs, I think regular daily commuting from Laguna to QC and back has made my TV viewing different already. Every day, I usually get to catch our provincial buses tuned in to tele-fantasya shows. After the news, the whole lineup from Captain Barbell to Bakekang is what's showing while on the road on the way to Laguna.

So what can I say about watching shows that I don't watch before? hmmm... Captain Barbell still sucks in terms of story. Although I seem to have imbibed a morbid curiosity to find out if they'd pattern the next episode to Superman. Hello?! wala yata akong naaalala na may Kryptonite-like weakness si Captain Barbell sa panahon ni Herbert Bautista. Majika on the other hand is more amusing 'coz you have to admit that atleast, our special effects are getting a bit better (a warp from the time of regal movies before). Jean Garcia is a fairly good actor. Angel Locsin now looks pretty to me (before I didn't find her pretty). Eddie Garcia works well as an elder (and btw, if i remember correctly, he's already 80 years old). The plot is actually ok, but the storyline isn't. There are so many things that make you wonder, like, why don't they use their powers often when fighting? Why the heck are they plainly stupid when they should be skilled magicians and powerful? Like duh, if I were a really an artisan in the spells, I would have blasted them all to smitherines. hehehe. Bakekang is one show I really don't like. I don't find it amusing. Probably because it's supposed to be a realistic story, but you just can't seem to relate with it or see the rationality behind it (or maybe because I just really don't like sheryl cruz, arghhhh, she looks so 80's).

so, yes, I am able to watch shows like these in the evening, but I wouldn't really choose to do so (siyempre may disclaimer pa). On the other hand, since Majika is about to end, I would probably wanna catch the finale, hahaha. :D No, seriously, mejo jologs yata ako ngayon. ;P




Though Chain: Remember Kampanerang Kuba? I actually liked that story. it was humorous kasi, plus the fact that my mom used to watch that. hahaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My head aches with the way you write your blog littered with wrong words and grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi but seriously, at least use the right words when you're blogging. It's a shame since you do have stuff to say. You also don't seem to reply to comments as I've noticed in your other posts.

6:48 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

Been ages since I visited this blog. Ok, you can start proof-reading if you wish. Then send me back the draft of the more improved version. ;)

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home