started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

[Mood] :D (Eto nanaman tayo...)

Ok, Happy New Year guys! Finally, I've been able to log in to blogger. For the past few days, it's been so hard to get inside blogger. I guess the Taiwan thingee could be one of the causes. Or maybe it's just fucking PLDT's fault again. hahaha.

Ok, since it's a new year, I decided to make a new year's list of things I wanna achieve. My goals for this year kung baga (even though I told one of my friends that I wouldn't make a new year's resolution, hehehe). So what's inside my list:

1. Go back to gym and work out at least twice a week (well, for starters, I did renew my monthly dues with the gym already 5 days ago)
2. Lose 30 pounds! yes, you heard me, 30 pounds. It's the super ideal weight to get rippled abs. But no starvation diet for me.
3. Stick to my new diet plan. (consists of mostly white meat, almost no fat, low on carb, high on fiber and on veggies and fruits)
4. See my dermatoligist again (I need another DP, actually, maybe 4 sessions)
5. Finish my thesis (yes, I need to finish it na)
6. Complete my 2 INCs (I'm working on them na)
7. Study hard(er, 'coz hard is just not really hard enough)
8. Finally graduate (I'm dying to step out of the university, hahaha)
9. Accomplish my work goals (I posted people about my plans for the team at work, hope I can accomplish them)
10. Finally take the SCJP exam (I don't have the time anymore to brush up and review, but hopefully after march, I can go back and review for the SCJP certification)
11. Volunteer for a worthy cause (Nope, this is not cynical. I am really planning to volunteer some of my time to help the community. Just not sure yet where and how to do that)
12. Practice more patience towards others (especially slow restaurant personnel, hahaha)
13. Upgrade my delta (Btw, I'm already turning one year old as a Mac user. when 10.5 comes out, I wanna celebrate with an upgrade. Just don't know which model. Thanks Delta for getting me through the year)
14. This may be a huge goal, but I want my own car by the end of the year. (feasible, but in order to do that, I have to really save a lot. That means, good bye starbucks, less shopping, and be a hermit and stay at home. hahaha)
15. Take at least 3 vacations (thinking of Boracay, Bohol, Camiguin, and/or maybe Malaysia)
16. Make an enemy my friend (now this goal is a super hard one, but maybe, just maybe, I could do it)
17. Climb the steps of the Carillion again (I used to do this, but not sure if they still allow people to do so.)
18. Send my mom to her dream vacation (well, let's rephrase that to CLOSEST dream vacation I can save up for. hahaha)
19. Get to finish the books I want to read
20. Learn to play a musical instrument
21. Continue studying Chinese (the language)
22. Get drunk and dance the night away (actually, I just wanna have the license to dance. hahaha, and because of that...)
23. I think I wanna try group exercises from Fitness First (if only I didn't think their monthly fee is expensive, hahaha)
24. Take you out to dinner since I've never asked you to one before
25. Always wear a smile for others



Though Chain: As I write this blog, I hear our nearby neighbor singing with her friends on their rented viedoke machine with such shreaking voice. Gosh, she MUST BE the WORST singer ever. Somebody arrest her! She's drunk and a nuisance! Shit, now she's singing "I'll be there". Well, I hope you don't be ever near me while you're singing! hahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger nakikitarding said...

hmm...

mahirap hirap ata yung goals mo :p

80% gastos...LOL

1:06 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

yeah, all of these things entail money. kaya nga tipid mode sana ako. sana lang diba?! hehehe

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...
san exactly yung pagtitipid in your list? Hahahaha.
All I see is gastos:
Upgrade Delta, buy a new car (peram!), take at least 3 vacations (sama ko!), fitness first(wushuuu), and you're gonna take me out to dinner pa. Wahoo! Meet you nalang here ha!

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home