started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I almost ate a beaw with hunny...

Mood: i think i'll drop this mood thingee.

Yesterday, I was so tired and sleepy after not having sleep for more than 36 hours straight. well, not super straight because i was able to catch 5-10 mins of snooze for about 3 times. anyway, i went home really sleepy as in. and got awakened by accident by a beaw with hunny. I couldn't sleep again for some weird reason even though I was so sleepy. And was prepared to eat the beaw with his hunny and go hibernate for months to come after engulfing 2 piglets. anyway, i know you guys dont understand what i'm talking about 'coz it sounds like i'm talking in gibberish. But i assure you i'm not drunk or half-asleep as i write this blog. hehe. ;)




Thought chain: Today, i didn't leave the house the whole day. Finished doing my freaking Tcl/Tk MP. But i'll be leaving the house later for my regular tuesday badminton game at 9pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

ishcawwy....

a pig eating a beaw/pig and a hunny/pig?

Ohhh noooooooo!!!!!

In our defense, it was not on purpose.
Nevertheless, we're sorry. We hope you don't eat us.

12:33 AM

 
Blogger carla said...

oi... carla gaga na lng!!!! :D

4:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home