started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, April 01, 2006

8am on a saturday.

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 (Using default smile mood. don't be fooled.)

Yeah, yeah, i know i'm not a morning person. but I had to wake up early to meet up with a groupmate for my last requirement this sem. So while waiting for her, I bought breakfast at Jollibee a while ago, and am now seated in the hallway outside the mainlib to be able to eat my breakfast while surfing the net. So what am I having fror breakfast? Corned beef. Too bad I wasn't able to get a few packets of catsup. I know it's quite weird, but I eat my corned beef breakfast meal with catsup all the time. It just has this sweetness blend that balances the meatiness of the corned beef. Basta, I like it with catsup! pero since wala, kain lang. still yummy for me.

Summer term is almost here, and I have to get ome applications processed for my OJT. I sent my application to HP. Although I still have to persuade the department that they should allow me to take my OJT with HP if i get accepted with their program. Anyway, my mom's birthday is up next week, and I haven't got a single cent in my name. well, I do have but I already contributed it for her surprise party. It's a good thing she only checks mail in the net, or the news. hehehe. anyway, I was still thinking on giving her something separate, but I guess I'll just have to ask for miracle for that to happen. I'm already flat broke.

Anyway, I was thinking of buying my Delta an iSkin. I want the translucent one, not the white one. I was also thinking on buying screen protectors for my trackpad so that it gets protected from the abbrasion of my fingers. But I was thinking of using the cheaper alternative... ACETATE! hahaha. talk about cheap. 5 bucks cheap that is. just ddont know how i'll attach it to her. scared that I may scar her in the areas where I tape her if i use doouble sided tape.

Anyway, I have to finish my breakfast. Good morning!




Though Chain: There's this front feature on www.inq7.net that's about the counter-signature campaign for the charter change. And I thought..."I think I'm pro for charter change". I really like the idea of revamping the election process. It's too expensive for our country to spend on, plus, it's also expensivee for the candidate's candidacy. I do hope that the UP proposed charter gets ammended. That. I'm really PRO for. Teachers need to get higher wages for them to stay with our university. plus the fact that we need to find sustainability for ourselves. If the state cannot fully support us, then we must make a way to support ourselves. It's not commercializing education. It's just self-sustainability. What's so bad about that? (may hinala akong magkakaroon ng violent reactions sa sinabi ko. hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home