started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, April 10, 2006

For sale ad, and other things the past week.

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 (Using default smile mood. don't be fooled.)

After 10 days of not blogging, I'm back. So, what's for sale? I'm selling a brand new Intel Dual Core 2.8 GHz desktop rig (Pentium D 820). Selling it at a discounted price of 39k (negotiable). I won it as a prize and don't need it since I have my Delta. So anyone who's interested, just email me or post it here.




Yesterday, we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday. We finally convinced her to take a break and try a day at the spa. We went to Isalnd Cove since it's the most memorable resort for my mom. Back when my dad was still with us (20 years ago), we used to be there almost every weekend (back then it was named Covelandia) since they were a client of my dad. And now that he's not anyomore with us, we decided to relive the memories by celebrating my mom's 60th birthday there (less hassle too since it's just an hour away from our place in Laguna via the daang hari road to Cavite). So there, we made my mom go to the spa and get her to relax her muscles, get a pedicure and manicure, and get her a facial. In other words, we wanted her to try being extra kikay for a day. I have a feeling she'll ask us to accompany her again to the spa in the future 'coz I think she really enjoyed it. Oh well, Happy 60th birthday ma (that's on the 13th pa. hehe).

I went to UP today to get my form 5 and reg mats. I saw that the sunflowers were starting to bloom. Just so pretty to look at. I've always anticipated the summer term in UP for the sunflowers that line up the entire stretch of the university ave. so picturesque. I've always loved UP. It has really been my second home. Although I wouldn't want to stay here forever. hehehe. This summer, I'm gonna get units for practicum. I still haven't decided yet where. But the department has a list of companies to choose from which they accredit. I'll be starting coding my thesis on my idle hours to ease the load of my thesis on the first sem.

I just started ussing entourage on my mac. It's nice actually. although acts weird when I use the proxy with skyinternet with thee connection for Gmail pop. Just can't seem to connect when I use the proxy, but seems fine wthout it. bummer. I have to switch locations just to download my mail, then go back with my real location in order to browse websites efficiently. Stupid proxy! grrrr!

I went back to UP this evening to go jogging for 2 rounds. I was aiming 3, but I couldn't coz I'm not that accustomed to jogging anymore. I promised myself this summer that since I have a lighter load, i wouldn't have any excuse not to jog or finally enroll back to gym. haaayyy... I promise. I wont binge eat anymore. ;)



Though Chain: Today, I just had a sausage macmuffin with egg and hashbrowns, and lots of juice. That's all I had. I'm not really hungry, but i'm really craving for something solid! waaahhhh... I wanna eat! blasted diet! blasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home