started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, April 14, 2006

Joe-e strikes again!

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 + ALT + 041 (Bwahahaha!)

I went to the mall the other day with my mom in Festival Mall Alabang to do the grocery in Shopwise. We were anticipating the closing of shops in the holy week, so we opted to buy lots of food for the week. Anyway, after doing the grocery, I was holding 4 heavy bags, and my mom was holding 3. We were on our way home, so we walked the long stretch of Festival to go out on the other exit. For those who aren't familiar with Festival, It's a really big mall with a mini-rollercoaster and a mini-train (with railroad tracks) that goes around half of the mall. Anyway, the train has areas which it intersects with the pathways of the mall. And there are levers which block the pathways whenever the train passes by. (let's go to the main story) There was this kid who kept pulling down the levers whenever he passed by with his parents. naturally, It would sway back and forth and hit the people behind him, including me (almost). Since I was carrying o-so-heavy bags, I shouted "stop doing that!". And to show the kid and the oblivious parents that I was pertaining to the kid, I added "annoying brat!" while overtaking the kid and looking at him with my killer stare (including his o-so-oblivious parents). Pasensya ka nalang bata, you were really annoying!



Though Chain: Before the incident, the day wasn't going really well. My mom wanted to have halo-halo at chowking. So we did. It took like more that 30 mins to serve halo-halo, siomai and bottled water and softdrinks. like as in so tagal! to add, the halo-halo was untterly dry (kulang sa milk). so i asked an attendant (very politely) for some additional milk. Naturally, it took him decades to give me the milk, so I approached the halo-halo station myself and asked for the milk there. I think he suddenly remembered and grabbed a small dish and started filling it up with milk haphazardly that the milk splattered over his left thumb and into the small dish. like hello?! I dont want extras on my milk please! so i asked for a new one, "I'd like a new one please. Yung walang ano sa gatas ko" (tried so ever hard to restrain myself from saying "Eh kung idawdaw ko kamay ko sa gatas na yan at ipainom ko sa iyo?!". I wanted to say that!) and the nerve! he got a new one na galit pa. Naku, kung di ko lang kasama nanay ko, pinatay na kita! The worst chowking ever: Chowking Festival Mall Alabang!

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

LOL :D i was laughing already nabasa ko pa lang yung title.

3:24 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

hahaha. alam na alam mong may na-terrorize nanaman ako. mwehehehe.

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home