started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, April 21, 2006

Footspa at last!

Mood: ALT + 124 + ALT + 041 (Mmmmm...)



Since my feet weren't feeling their best the past few days, I decided to pamper myself a bit in Azta. It's located along Katipunan ave beside Rustan's Fresh. It has been my salon for a few months now after being with David's Katips for 5 years. They're a bit pricier, but they serve you a complimentary drink while having a haircut or any of their salon services. The place is owned by 2 (or 3) individuals. All I know is that one of them is from UP as I got to talk to the owner once. For being in UP, that gives this salon my thumbs up! hahaha. biased! Anyway, I got a haircut and a long awaited footspa (it's been like a year since my last footspa). Since it's summer, and I plan to wear sandals all the time, I decided to prep up my feet for the summer walk. The service rendered by the attendant Rachel was quite OK. she even gave me tips on how to take care of my feet even in case that I dont get often footspas (which is helpful coz this guy is usually broke. hahaha). anyway, went home happy that the soles of my feet feel really brand new. I think i'll have to start allotting a portion of my monthly allowance for fotspa. I really missed it!




Though Chain: I used to get footspas at David's Katiopunan. The last time I had my footspa there (a year ago pa), they charge 220 bucks. In Azta, they charge 350 bucks. But I guess naag-increase na rin siguro sa David's. haven't been there for a while to know. Maybe at the opening of next month, I'll try getting a massage at Natural Spa. People say they give good massages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home