started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, April 28, 2006

Decisions... and more decisions...

Mood: :} (No more ALT codes. So unfair on my Delta.)

I decided to drop the ALT codes since it's so unfair on my Delta. The ALT codes only work for Windows. I didn't know that when I created this blog (a week before I got Delta). So now that I think it's utterly frustrating to try to keep on looking on an ASCII table that I would never get to use in reality on my mac, I'm simply gonna type the characters instead. hehehe.

I'm having a dilemma on my internship. I'm caught between two companies I really want to join. Hopefully, I can work out a way to be able to join one, then successively join the other after I finish a couple of weeks with the first one (our department allows students to complete the required 170 hours from an accumulation of hours from different organizations provided that each organization will have a minimum of 20 hours).

Our current DSL provider (PLDT) here in Laguna sucks! Well, not in terms of bandwidth, but in terms of connection. The signal suddenly drops, and the DSL modem needs to reconnect every so often. Sometimes every 3 minutes! Arggghhhh!!!! PLDT, do something about this!!!!!
It's just utterly annoying! Too bad there isn't any other alternative.



Though Chain: I'm on my second week of being on a diet. I've only eaten rice twice this week. and I don't eat red meat or even chicken. Haayyy... nagsasawa na ako sa tuna! Pati tuna loaf, pinatulan ko na! Which btw isn't really good on salad. Anyway, I hope this diet pays off... But I do feel a bit lighter. I plan to continue this for a month. Hirap talagang magpapayat. Haaayyy... Darn this, when I clicked "Publish Post" a minute ago, the DSL signal dropped again! This is just so f*cking perfect!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask PLDT to check the lines from the junction box outside to the box where the splitter is. Had a similar problem about frequent disconnections and it turned out that one of the pairs was not connected properly.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

hey, thanks. i'll ask them to do that.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

joe-e! ano na nga pala nangyari sa ojt mo? hehehe. :)

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home